Sunday, August 28, 2011

Say Cheese!!!

My name is Meghan(Steffey)Miera and I am embarking on a brand new adventure. I have been involved with Education by going to school and substitute teaching for a total of 7 years. I am changing the game plan just a smidge and switching to photography. There are slim opportunities with education right now, and I need something to keep me on my toes!

I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful daughter, Sydney. She and I have loads of fun together, and I love having the opportunity to be with her all the time. I love to play golf, being with my family, taking pictures and spending time with my friends.

I am just getting started with photography, and seek help! I need all the experience I can gain and would greatly appreciate taking pictures of your next family gathering, newborn, school pictures, ANYTHING!!! Shoot, I will even take pictures of your pets! I charge $20.00 per hour which includes each photo professionally edited with high-end software and each image on a C.D..

Contact me at
timelessphoto2011@gmail.com
or, facebook Meghan Miera!

No comments:

Post a Comment